- Everyone must register with a username and password before proceeding. Your username may be your email address.
- Your Applicant Account Page lists each step of the application process. Each section must be completed before your application can be submitted. A red x next to a step indicates that more information is needed. A green checkmark indicates a completed step.
- As you are completing your application, please keep in mind that your session will timeout after two hours. There is a “Save” button located at both the top and bottom of each page. Please be sure to click the “Save” button periodically to ensure that your information is saved.
- If you need to temporarily skip a question on any section of the application, please click the “Save & Finish Later” button that is located at both the top and bottom of each page. This will save the information that you have entered, and allow you to return at a later date to complete any unanswered questions.
- When all questions on a page are complete, please click the “Done” button located at the bottom of each page. This will save the information that you have entered, and allow you to return to the Applicant Account Page where you will see a green checkmark next to the newly completed section. If any questions have been skipped, clicking “Done” will prompt you to fill in the missing information.
- When each section of Step 1 is complete, you will be given the opportunity to submit your application. Please be certain that everything in your application is correct before clicking the “Submit” button. You may make changes to your application at any time BEFORE you click the “Submit” button. Once your application is submitted, you may not make any changes. If your information changes later, please call Gena Edwards at 830-315-9215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your records.