NOTE: Please mark ALL valuables and clothing with your camper’s full name.
We recommend a trunk that is no taller than 15 inches and no longer than 34 inches.
- 14 sets of shorts
- 14 shirts
- 2 pairs of jeans/slacks
- 1 nice outfit for rodeo dance
- 1 light rain jacket
- 2 pairs pajamas
- 2 swimsuits (modest)
- 14 sets of socks & undergarments
- 1 set of “throw away” clothes
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes
- Sturdy river shoes (i.e., sport sandals or old sneakers)
- Personal toiletry items
- 4 towels/washcloths
- Light blanket
- 20” standard box fan with bungee cords
- Extension cord (for box fan)
- 2 sets of twin sheets
- Large laundry bag
- ***Sleeping Bag for a campout (Only for Singing Hills Campers Sessions 1-4. Not Jam.) Not a substitute for bed sheets.
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS
- Sturdy water bottle
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Journal and pen
- Stationery and stamps
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
Laity Lodge Youth Camp has a zero tolerance policy regarding the use or possession of any of the following items. If found, any of these items will be confiscated immediately and could result in the camper’s removal from camp.
- Electronic Devices (phones, tablets, laptops, music devices, gaming devices, etc.)
- Tobacco products (including vapes, E-cigarettes, etc.)
- Ammunition of any kind
- Non-prescription drugs
- Large knives